The Yale Smart Home Alarm Starter Kit is a home alarm system built with you in mind, allowing you to arm and disarm your system via your smartphone.
Yale Smart Home Alarm App
The Yale Smart Home Alarm App gives you control of your alarm system from your Smartphone. Download the Yale Smart Home Alarm App for complete peace of mind and knowledge that your home is secure. You can check your home anytime, anywhere via the App, and you can receive alerts and notifications if the alarm is triggered.
- Control via Smartphone - Arm/disarm and configure your alarm anytime, anywhere via your smartphone.
- 868MHz Technology - Yale uses a frequency that is tightly controlled, meaning a clearer channel with less interference.
- Pre-Linked - Yale Smart Home Alarms come with components already linked to the Smart Hub. This makes installing your alarm quick and easy.
- Part Arming - Set the alarm and secure downstairs while you move freely upstairs.
- Easy to Fit -There is no need to damage your décor, lift carpets or run cables. All components are self-contained and no wired connections are required between units.
- Expandable - Add up to 20 devices to tailor the system to your home.
- Extra secure rolling code transmission.
- 94dB Internal Loud Siren – Within the Smart Hub.
- 2 Year Guarantee - with UK Consumer Support. Register your product online at www.yale.co.uk/registeryourproduct
- All batteries Included
- 1 x Smart Hub
- 1 x Keypad control Panel
- 1 x PIR Motion Detector
- 1 x Easy Fit Keyfob
- Fixing Pack
|Type||Smart Alarm Kit|
|Wire Free Technology||Yes|
|Secure Rolling Code Transmission||Yes|
|Loud External Siren||No|
|Loud Internal Siren||Yes|
|PIR Motion Detectors||1|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.