The TGH264 cordless phone enables you to receive both mobile and landline calls. The built in Bluetooth connects your mobile phone to TGH264 so that you can receive your mobile calls without any drop-outs anywhere in your house.
The Link to Mobile feature is a great way to take advantage of mobile phone convenience comfortably at home. By linking your mobile phone and the base unit with Bluetooth, you can make and receive mobile phone calls through a DECT handset.
The cordless handset will alert you when the mobile phone has an incoming call or text message, so you won't miss it if you leave your mobile phone in a bag or charging in another room. By using the Link to Mobile function, you can connect your mobile phone calls to your home handset expansions even without a landline subscription.
Catch answering machine calls whether you are at home or away. When a new message is recorded on the answering machine, the base unit can alert you with a sound. When you are away, it can send an alert by a call to a preregistered mobile phone or office phone.
- Up to 2 mobile phones can be linked to the base unit via Bluetooth
- Place your mobile phone where signal is optimum and connect handset clearly anywhere in your home
- Charge your mobile phone anywhere in the house whilst speaking on the cordless handset without worrying about the mobile phone battery power
- No need for a landline subscription whilst using Link to Mobile
- If a Caller ID service is offered by your telephone provider, the Nuisance Call Block feature reduces unwanted calls to help keep your personal time from being interrupted
- Catch answering machine calls from the base unit or to a preregistered external phone
- Do not disturb mode prevents ringing during specific periods
- Noise reduction function reduces the background noise of the other party
|Talk Time (hours)||Up to 10 hours|
|Voicemail Recording Time||Up to 20 minutes|
|Intercom with Base||1|
|Last Number Redial||Yes|
|Dimensions||H 15.5 x W 10.6 x D 9.0 cm (with base unit)|