Compatible with all current Celestron computerised telescopes.
Get WiFi Access to the Universe with the SkyPortal WiFi Module. Celestron's SkyPortal WiFi Module turns your smartphone or tablet into your own personal planetarium and observatory. Simply plug the WiFi module into your telescope’s Hand Control or AUX port and connect to its wireless signal with your device. Instantly, your device becomes a wireless hand controller for your telescope, guiding you through the alignment process and slewing to any celestial object with a simple tap.
As SkyPortal Wifi Module slews your telescope to an object, you can listen to hundreds of included audio descriptions on your device, which explain the history, mythology, and key features of the most popular celestial objects. Select Tonight’s Best in the search menu and SkyPortal Wifi will display a list of the best objects to view based on your exact time and location. There’s no need to input GPS coordinates or set the time and date—SkyPortal WiFi takes this information directly from your device.
- Align and control your telescope wirelessly using your smartphone or tablet and Celestron’s free SkyPortal app for iOS and Android devices
- Tap any celestial object you see in the sky to identify it instantly
- Tap again and your telescope slews to that object, centering it perfectly in the eyepiece
- Explore 100,000+ objects in SkyPortal’s database
- While you observe, view astroimages and listen to audio descriptions for hundreds of the most popular objects
- Sky Tour feature generates a list of all the best stars, galaxies and nebulae to view based on your exact time and location
- WiFi module is compatible with all current Celestron computerised telescopes and select older models
- Unit does not require batteries or external power
|Dimensions||H 10.2 x W 7.6 x D 7.6 cm|
Top sellers from Costco
£0.22 per mask
£0.28 per mask
£0.45 per roll
£0.48 per roll
£1.92 per roll
After £25.00 OFF.
£1.00 per roll
£3.75 per unit
£0.23 per 100ml
£0.75 per pack
Compare up to 4 Products