The Cobra IP200 Instant Proof HD Dash Cam is a great value, and simple to use car dash cam. It features a 1080p high definition video camera with everything you need. Just simply mount, power and drive. Being able to prove what happened has never been so easy. The Instant Proof IP200 is a windshield mounted camera that continuously records a video of the road as you drive. So, protect your family, your vehicle, and your driving record by always having video evidence just in case of an incident. The Cobra IP200 comes complete with a power cable, a mounting bracket and a 4GB SD Card so there is no delay in getting that Instant Proof! Start recording your ride now.
- 1080p Full HD: Continuously records the road ahead in 1080P Full HD featuring excellent image quality, night time performance, and advanced dynamic range by 1920x1080 at 30fps.
- 120° Viewing Angle: 120 degree viewing angle to film the entire road whilst focusing directly ahead to read license plate numbers.
- Continuous Loop Recording: Footage is stored in 3 minute clips. When the memory card fills up, the camera automatically deletes the oldest clip to make room for new ones.
- File Lock: Automatic or Manual - If you don’t want a clip to be overwritten, simply click the File Lock button and the clip will be protected. Clips are automatically protected if an impact is detected.
- G-Sensor: 3-axis accelerometer senses sudden accelerations, stops, and collisions and automatically protects footage surrounding the incident.
- Ready to Use: Includes a 4GB MicroSD memory card, vehicle power adapter, and suction cup windshield mount so the unit is ready to use out of the box.
|Dimensions||H 1.6 x W 2.6 x D 1.25 cm|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.