Flat-screen TVs are made for great picture, not great sound. The Bose® Solo 15 series II TV sound system is an easy solution to that problem. It’s a one-piece speaker that delivers dramatically better sound than your TV.
Advanced Bose technologies make each word and detail sound clear at any volume, and create an experience that’s wider than the screen. The system also produces impressive bass that adds impact to your shows. And when you want even more clarity, select dialogue mode to make every word easier to hear – without having to adjust the volume from scene to scene.
Setup is easy, with the Solo 15 series II system connecting to your TV with a single cable. The speaker fits under most TVs, yet is still small enough to place on an open shelf. It features Bluetooth® connectivity, so you can stream music wirelessly, and includes a universal remote for simplified daily use of your TV and connected sources.
- Single speaker fits under most TVs up to 50 inches* or an open shelf
- One-piece speaker delivers dramatically better sound than your TV.
- Hear each word and detail clearly, and experience sound that’s wider than the screen.
- Impressive bass adds impact to your shows.
- Dialogue mode makes every word even easier to hear.
- Setup is easy with only one connection to your TV.
- Single speaker fits under most TVs or on an open shelf.
- Bluetooth® connectivity is built in so you can stream music wirelessly.
- Includes universal remote for seamless control of many devices.
- Club Channel Product
*The Bose Solo 15 series II TV sound system is designed for TVs with bases no wider than 24" (61cm) and no deeper than 12.25" (31cm). Most TVs 46" (117cm) and smaller meet these requirements, and some 50 (127cm) TVs will fit as well. The maximum weight that can be placed on the Bose Solo 15 series II system is 75 lbs. (34 kg), which is twice the weight of a typical 42" (107cm) television.
|Dimensions||H 7.62 x W 62.9 x D 35.6 cm|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.