- Double (135 x 190 cm)
- Comfort Rating: Firm
- Mattress Depth: 24.5 cm
- Eco Comfort Fibre™ and Open Coils
- No roll together for more sleeping space
Introducing the Silentnight Bexley Eco Miracoil Mattress – featuring Silentnight's exclusive Miracoil spring system providing outstanding comfort, spinal alignment and no “roll-together” for more sleeping space. The Miracoil springs spread weight evenly across the bed, providing zoned targeted support to relieve pressure where body weight is greatest.
The Bexley Eco mattress features Silentnight's temperature regulating Eco Comfort Fibre™ layer, which allows natural airflow for a more refreshing night’s sleep. The fully recyclable and sustainable fibres have been cleverly constructed to be highly breathable and supportive for a comfortable night’s sleep. Made from 100% recyclable plastic bottles to bring you a premium comfort that won’t cost the planet, it’s also chemical treatment free for your healthiest sleep yet.
Specially designed with firmer fillings & traditionally tufted, to give you unique pressure relief for a restful night’s sleep every night.
- Stay cooler thanks to breathable Silentnight Eco Comfort Fibres™, scientifically proven to regulate your temperature whilst you sleep
- Traditional Hand Tufted, Damask fabric mattress
- Miracoil reactive springs give you tailored comfort & support, whatever your shape or size
- Hypoallergenic & dust mite resistant sleeping environment ideal for asthma & allergy sufferers
- No roll-off & no-roll together: head-to-toe springs distribute body weight evenly, ensuring partner movement doesn't disturb your sleep
- Edge-to-edge springs for maximum sleep space
- Single sided, easy care mattress- rotate only, no turning required
- Mattress Construction: Advanced Miracoil Spring System
- Mattress Firmness: Firm
- Mattress Finish: Tufted
- Spring count: 780
- Filling: EcoComfort Fibre
- Turning Instructions: No need to turn, simply rotate
|Mattress Type||Open Coil|
|Dimensions||H 24.5 x W 135 x D 190 cm|