Please Note:Disposal service available at checkout.
The Sealy Symphony mattress features a luxurious filling which includes seven zones of soft foam offering ultimate comfort for a restful night's sleep. The memory foam layer shapes quickly to the body's contours to help relieve pressure points and support natural spine alignment.
Encompassing Sealy's patented PostureTech 660 spring system, this mattress will support you while you sleep. More springs at the border of the mattress provides firmer edge support and no roll-off which helps maintain even weight distribution.
- Micro quilted euro cushion-top mattress
- Seven zones of soft foam
- Memory foam layer shapes to the contours of the body relieving pressure points and aiding spinal alignment
- Supported by Sealy's patented PostureTech 660 spring system
- 'Edge Guard'- a high density foam strip placed inside the edge of the spring unit to provide firm edge to edge support
- Made with Sealy Smart Fibres with Tencel- a soft eco-friendly fabric which helps keep you cool and dry, with Purotex for the elimination of house dust mites. Sealy Smart Fibres are endorsed by Allergy UK
- No-turn mattress- simply rotate for added convenience
- Mattress Depth: 31cm
Sealy Symphony beds are available as complete sets (including mattress and divan). Please look for the Sealy Symphony Collections for more details.
|Mattress Comfort||Posturetech Spring/Memory Foam|
|Special Features||No Turn|
|Dimensions||H 31 x W 90 x L 190 cm|
We offer an additional service to remove your old mattress when your new one is delivered, ensuring that it will be responsibly recycled. The mattress must be in a hygienic condition, and if left outside, must be dry. Please be aware that once we have taken away your old mattress, it is non-returnable. If you require this disposal service, it can be added to your order on our checkout page.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.