Please note - you must purchase the appropriate size CCTV kit from either www.costco.co.uk or from any Costco UK Warehouse to be eligible to utilise this installation service. The Total Support Group (TSG) is an approved installer.
The Total Support Group takes all the hassle out of setting up your CCTV kit - they offer a high quality technical installation service which includes camera positioning, cable mounting and assessment of camera viewing angles.
The installation will be carried out as follows:
1. TSG will contact you within 3 days of your order to arrange a time for your installation to take place (this will be after you have received your CCTV kit).
2. TSG will discuss with you the specific type of CCTV kit you have purchased to ascertain the installation requirements, including type of cameras and DVR/NVR specification.
3. A single TSG engineer will install and align your CCTV system and cameras to provide suitable viewing angles, using a ladder for safe working access to wall mounting positions below gutter level up to 2 storeys’ in height. (Please note that final camera positions will be governed by site access, type of camera, video cable lengths and the available cable routing options.)
4. The engineer will then install the video cables (surface mounted only) between the individual cameras and the centrally situated DVR/NVR. (Please note that you must ensure that adequate power sockets are made available near the DVR/NVR unit – each camera and monitor will need to be plugged into a power socket).
5. All cable wall entry holes will be properly sealed against the elements using silicon sealant and appropriate internal/external weather covers as required.
6. A final assessment of camera views will be carried out to confirm that the system is fully operational before a brief demonstration is provided.
Non Standard Installation Considerations
In some cases it will be necessary to install additional materials or provide extra resources (manpower) to facilitate the CCTV system installation in a safe manner. These additional costs will of course be agreed with the Customer before the installation starts and charged to the Customer at the point of installation where required. (Please Visit our CCTV support website for further information)
- Extended Video Cabling
- Bespoke Camera Mounts
- Cable containment (Trunking)
- Additional Cameras (Non kit Cameras)
- Specialised Access Equipment/ Permits (hoists/ lifts etc)
- Additional Manpower (Two man team for special heights)
- 4 x 4 Vehicular Access requirements (Remote rural sites)
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.Please also note we are not able to deliver this item to the following postcodes: IV21-IV28, IV40-IV54, PA21-38, PH32-50, KW, HS, PA, KA, KW,
Standard Service Warranty Cover
TSG provide a standard 12 month warranty on all materials provided by TSG during all standard installation visits and a 3 months warranty on maintenance visits.
Note: Pre purchased CCTV Camera kits provided by the Costco are not included in the standard warranty of this service as they are supplied by Costco under a retail agreement.
TSG reserves the right to undertake an ‘Assessment Call’ without prejudice to investigate any Customer complaints relating to materials failure or poor workmanship to assess if the complaint is valid.
Assessment calls raised by the Client or Customers for reasons outside TSG's sphere of influence or responsibility are not covered by the terms of the standard installation and will incur the appropriate call charge for labour and additional materials.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.