- - Simple to set up
- - Store and forward clockings
- - Unlimited employees and sites
- - Clock in and out with a fingerprint, swipe card or PIN
- - Lifetime terminal warranty and replacement
Please Note: This product requires a Citadel monthly subscriptionClick here to find out more about the Citadel monthly subscription
The OB2000 clocking terminal has been designed to work exclusively with the Citadel cloud-based time and attendance system. Combining biometric fingerprint, RFID swipe card and PIN clocking which instantly sends every clocking to the cloud. The OB2000 can be used anywhere with a WIFI or LAN connection. If you lose your internet connection, don’t worry, this savvy device will also collect time and attendance data offline. Clockings are stored on the terminal then will automatically send to your Citadel account when you are back online, meaning you don’t lose track of anyone’s attendance. The accuracy of biometric fingerprint clocking discourages time fraud by preventing buddy clocking. Employees can also clock in via the web or using a free smartphone app making this system beneficial and convenient for you and your employees.
The OB2000 clocking terminal will eliminate the need for calculating timecards, pay periods, work hours and payroll calculations as these are all automated, saving important business time. Store all clocking data in the cloud securely with no limits on capacity. Access this information anywhere in or out of the office.
NB: A Citadel monthly subscription is required for OB2000 clocking terminals to function (see below for details)
The Citadel Time and Attendance System allows for efficient management of employees, roles, departments and clock policies.
- Rules can be created for: rest times, mealtimes, overtime, holiday, paycodes, pay periods, clock rounding, accruals, shifts and differentials. Different rules can be made for departments, groups or individuals.
- Use the Citadel Time and Attendance System to run reports on individuals or across your entire company regarding overtime, holiday and other hours.
- Easily export pay period hours in minutes as a .CSV file.
The OB2000 terminal comes with no contracts to sign, no costly software to install or manual software upgrades to manage, with just a few steps using the stress-free guided set up wizard you are ready to go.
- Large 7” capacitive touch screen
- Fingerprint sensor captures every employee clock
- Choice of WiFi or LAN configuration
- Lifetime terminal warranty and replacement
- Clock online or offline
- Biometric fingerprint sensor captures every employee securely
- Clocking can be carried out via the web or smartphone app
The OB2000 clocking terminal requires a monthly pay-as-you-go Citadel time attendance subscription for it to function. The Costco price is only £2.00 per employee per month excluding VAT (a normal subscription would cost £2.50 per employee). NB: System users i.e. administrators are also charged at £2.00 per month.
iPhone and Android smartphone clocking in apps and web clocking are free, you only pay the per-employee monthly subscription.
The first two OB2000 clocking terminal connections are free, subsequent terminals cost £10 per terminal, per month.
Full UK-based email and phone support is included as part of the monthly Citadel subscription.
Monthly pay-as-you-go subscription is paid by debit or credit card.
To find out more about the Citadel monthly subscription and your special Costco sign up activation code sign up here.
NB: Please note this item requires a monthly pay-as-you go subscription to the Citadel Time and Attendance System which is not included in the price of the terminal.
|Dimensions||L 29.2 x W 7.6 x H 16.5 Cm|
|Type||Clocking and attendance system|