The iKettle from Smarter is packed with innovative features to ramp up your daily routine. With the ability to securely connect with 4G, you can now remote boil from anywhere outside of the home.
The Smarter app packs in many features in a simple and intuitive way to control your iKettle. Using the latest Blink-Up technology, your connection is now even more secure, giving you that extra peace of mind.
The iKettle is able to connect to Google Assistant-enabled devices or to a wide range of other smart home devices.
The customisable water temperature feature allows you to select any temperature between 20-100°C. Ideal for connoisseurs that drink an array of diverse hot drinks, this feature ensures that the water doesn’t burn the tea leaves or coffee for a perfect cup every time. The water level sensor tells you exactly how much water is in your kettle directly on your App, so you know how many cups you can make.
The Formula mode makes night feeds even easier, it will boil the water and then notify you when it is at your desired temperature.
Schedule the iKettle to start heating at any time with Wake Up mode, to make sure you get your day off to the best start possible. The iKettle also welcomes you home as soon as you walk in the door, select your normal time of arrival and the iKettle will ask if you would like to boil the kettle.
- Remote boil your iKettle from anywhere using the Smarter app
- Set alarms via the Smarter app to wake you up to the iKettle boiling
- Home mode allows the iKettle to boil and be ready for when you return home
- Make night feeds easier, remote boil and get notified once the water reaches the desired temperature for baby formula
- Use the Smarter app to adjust your iKettle’s desired temperature between 20 -100°C
- See how much water is in the iKettle by looking at the water level in the Smarter app
- Keep the iKettle on standby at the desired temperature for up to 40 minutes
- Connect your iKettle with other smart home devices
- The iKettle can also be manually controlled by turning on the button on the base
- Simple and secure device pairing with BlinkUp allows instant one-step setup
- Requires 2.4gHz router frequency