The Singer Starlet 6699 is a computerised sewing machine with a range of features to help you realise your creativity. From home décor to fashion, you'll start sewing faster than ever with a maximum sewing speed of 750 stitches-per-minute, plus an automatic needle threader and customisable stitch settings. More than that, your projects can be boosted by up to 100 built-in stitches and 8 snap-on presser feet.
- 100 built in stitches including 9 Basic, 76 Decorative, 8 Stretch, 7 Buttonholes
- Automatic needle threader
- 6 fully automatic 1 step buttonholes
- 1 endless buttonhole ideal for sewing non-traditional sized button holes
- Easily select your desired stitch with a push of a button
- Automatic settings for width and length may be overridden to personalise stitch size
- Up to 6.5mm stitch width
- Automatically keeps stitches balanced and even
- Heavy duty metal frame
- Hard sided cover included
- Extension table to manage large projects easily
- Automatic presser foot pressure
- Extra high presser foot lifter
- 13 needle positions can be changed for individual projects
- Automatic Reverse button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch
- Maximum sewing speed of 750 stitches per minute
- Free arm provides easy access to cuffs and collars
- 8 Snap on presser feet
- Removable storage compartment
- Sewing machine accessories included:
- All Purpose Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Button Sewing Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Invisible Zipper Foot
- Roller Foot
- Pack of Needles
- Thread Spool Caps
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- Spool Pin Felt
- Darning Plate
- Needle Plate Screwdriver
- Seam Ripper/Lint Brush
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.