In collaboration with Eker Design, Mill Heat have reinvented the panel heater; and the result is simply stunning. The heater is visible, yet it is invisible. The rounded edges of the product, combined with the slightly curved front, has made this into a design icon in the heater industry.
The Mill Steel is a WiFi integrated panel heater, where the heater can be controlled with a touch of a button on your Millheat App. By using the App you can control different locations and as many heaters as you want.
- 1200W panel heater with elegant design and steel front
- Download the Millheat app to control your heater wirelessly
- Digitally registered super accurate and advanced WiFi thermostat
- Overheat protection
- 100% silent easy operations
- Temperature calibration function
- Aluminium heating element for high efficiency and low surface temperature
- Control all your heaters situated in multiple locations, all inside the Millheat app. You can control all your heaters via the same user, regardless of where the heaters are situated.
- Set up weekly programmes with different pre-defined modes: Comfort, Sleep and Away and Off.
- Set individual temperature for 3 different modes in each room.
- Override the set programmes for the whole house, a specific room or a specific heater. There is no need to edit your programme if you get home earlier than normal one day.
- Enable vacation mode for saving energy while you are away. The app will automatically increase the temperature in your house before you get back home.
- Share your house with other family members, making control easy.
- "Open window" function that automatically turns off the heater if the temperature sensors registered a sudden fall in the temperature. The heater will start heating again automatically after 10 minutes.
|Number of settings||1|
|Safety Cut Out||Yes|
|Dimensions||W 105.0 x D 7.8 x H 40.0 cm|