This stove is not Defra-exempt and must be used with smokeless fuels
The Dimplex Bellingham 8 is a premium free-standing multi-fuel stove that delivers an exceptional combination of features, efficiency and clean burning. It features a user-friendly single air control with different settings for wood-burning and multi-fuel as well as a two position grate that can be set for the type of fuel being burnt.
The Bellingham 8 is equipped with a rear air inlet to allow the option of using a direct outside air supply. The Bellingham 8 is made in Europe and benefits from the Dimplex 10-Year stove warranty.
- Airwash system to maintain clear door glass
- Suitable for top or rear flue
- Stay cool black hand-grip on door handle
- Installation should be carried out by a HETAS-registered installer
- Free-standing stove
- Model: BLM8
- Accessories Included: Heat resistant mitten
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Colour: Black, steel body with cast door and feet
- Controls: Easy to use single air control
- Heat Output (kW): 8.0kW (wood), 8.3kW (solid fuel)
- Air Wash: Yes
- Defra-Exempted: No
- Efficiency: 80.0% (wood), 79.6% (solid fuel)
- Flame Effect Type: Real flames
- Flue/Chimney Type: Suitable for top or rear flue - chimney flue pipe is not included with this item.
- Max. Log Length: 455mm
- No. of Doors: 1
- Rear Air Inlet Supply: Yes
- Certification: European Standard EN13240
- Weight: 100kg
- Flue Diameter: 152mm
- Dimensions: H 616 x W 565 x D 369mm
- Warranty: 10 years manufacturer's warranty
Please Note: Chimney flue pipe is not included.
|Dimensions||H 616 x W 565 x D 369 mm|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.