- 158L capacity over 2 ovens
- Dual Fuel
- H 94.5 x W 109.2 x D 60.8 cm
- Catalytic liners, Handyrack and Porthole door
Enjoy contemporary styling with added luxury. This seriously sleek range cooker delivers on both style and performance.
Cooks will appreciate the innovative rapid response function, which harnesses extra heat to ensure you’re oven-ready up to 30% faster.
The crowning glory of the 110 model is surely its truly impressive Multi-zone hob packing a powerful ceramic zone with a heavy duty griddle plate, plus five gas burners
The Professional Deluxe 110cm now includes a proving drawer, which is a unique feature for the range cooker market. This drawer enables a controlled, warm environment, operated by a simple on off switch, and has slots in the base that allow warm air to flow in and prove dough perfectly.
- The Professional Deluxe hotplate features seven cooking zones including a powerful multi-ring burner for wok cooking and a removable multi-zone griddle. This smooth durable non-stick griddle plate is the perfect surface for cooking a variety of foods, from drop-scones to a full English breakfast or alternatively the perfect steak. The griddle can be removed for easy cleaning and also for access to the two ceramic burners beneath. This flexible hob should satisfy the most adventurous of cooks and the largest of families.
- A rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
- Catalytic liners ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with minimum effort
- Rangemaster's multifunction oven offers seven functions for really flexible cooking. These ovens have fan and conventional functions combined with grilling, base heat and browning elements all of which can be used individually. So you can use the base heat to crisp the base of your pizza; fan grill some whole fish; brown a pasta bake; cook your roasts using the fan assisted function or bake using the conventional function.
- Rapid response™ - A rapid heat up time for any dish or ready meal. This function heats up 30% quicker than fan alone. *For fanned cooking only.
- Porthole door, so you can check food without having to open the oven door
- The Professional Deluxe bread proving drawer is a unique feature to range cooking, enabling you to rest and rise your dough before baking. This drawer enables a controlled, warm environment, operated by a simple on off switch, and has slots in the base that allow warm air to flow in and prove dough perfectly.
- Handyrack, adjustable rack attached to oven door making it easy to tend to roasts
- New Catch-rite™ door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite™ - After 10pm our clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night
|Fuel Type||Dual Fuel|
|Number Of Burners||7|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Dimensions||H 94.5 x W 109.2 x D 60.8 cm|
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.