- 161L capacity over 2 ovens
- Dual Fuel
- H 93.0 x W 99.4 x D 67.2 cm including handles
- Catalytic liners, Handyrack and Porthole door
Staying true to the Classic’s styling, the Deluxe range delivers a host of innovative, up-to-the-minute features.
Imbued with ultra-chic styling that makes this collection a firm favourite among those with more classical tastes, this range can cater for three different size preferences, being at home in any kitchen.
- Multifunction oven - Rangemaster's multifunction oven offers seven functions for really flexible cooking. These ovens have fan and conventional functions combined with grilling, base heat and browning elements all of which can be used individually. So you can use the base heat to crisp the base of your pizza; fan grill some whole fish; brown a pasta bake; cook your roasts using the fan assisted function or bake using the conventional function.
- Five-burner hotplate for versatile, flexible cooking
- Smooth action Glide-out grill™ - The deluxe grill offers even more cooking flexibility and capacity thanks to its deeper pan design. It also includes a four-way trivet for four grilling depth options to suit every type of dish.
- A rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
- Griddle, dishwasher safe cast aluminium griddle for cooking a variety of food in a healthy way on one surface
- Handyrack - No more scorching your hands on the oven cavity when you reach in for your food. The Handyrack attaches to the main oven door and pulls the roasting tray out for easy access when the door is opened. This feature is great for Sunday roasts or alternatively for straight to the table meals such as lasagne.
- Catalytic liners, the cook clean liners absorb fat and steam during cooking, and release these deposits to the base when above 200°C, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort
- Wok cradle - Especially designed to sit on the pan supports over the multi-ring burner, the wok cradle holds securely the wok without the need to hold it making cooking a breeze
- Timer, for added peace of mind when cooking unattended
- Porthole door, making it easy to check on food without having to open the oven door
- New Catch-rite™ door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite™ - After 10pm our clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night
- Tall fan oven - The A rated tall fan oven includes four shelves and eight shelving positions making it the perfect, flexible environment for batch baking or for cooking a full family meal
|Fuel Type||Dual Fuel|
|Number Of Burners||5|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Dimensions||H 94.5 x W 99.4 x D 65.0 cm|
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.