- 158L capacity over 2 ovens
- Dual Fuel
- H 94.5 x W 109.2 x D 65.0 cm including handles
- Catalytic liners, Handyrack and Porthole door
With bevelled doors, elegant bakers style windows and towel rail, the Rangemaster Classic Deluxe offers everything you’d expect from a Range Cooker.
The Rangemaster Classic Deluxe is a classic in every sense. As well as being spacious, fully-programmable left hand oven, you’ll find a separate deluxe glide-out grill™. The Classic Deluxe 110 cm range now includes a unique bread proving drawer and a whole host of features.
The Rangemaster Classic Features a separate deluxe glide-out grill™ which allows that extra bit of flexibility while cooking to create the ultimate dish.
Simple Oven Cleaning
The Ovens contain Catalytic liners, which absorb fat and steam during cooking and release these deposits to the base when above 200°C. This helps ensure that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort.
After 10pm the Range Cooker clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night.
All Rangemaster doors are fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. This superior mechanism has withstood over 50 years of testing.
- Fully programmable multifunction oven offers rapid response™ for faster heat up times, fan oven, defrost, fanned grilling, fan-assisted oven, conventional oven,browning element and base heat
- Five-burner hotplate
- Smooth action deluxe glide-out grill™
- Wok cradle, sturdy durable and hard wearing for stable wok cooking, easily removable and dishwasher safe for ease of cleaning
- Single handed ignition, for easy lighting of hob burners, leaving that extra hand free to cook
- A rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
- Handyrack; an adjustable rack which is attached to oven door making it easy to tend to roasts
- Catalytic liners, the cook clean liners absorb fat and steam during cooking, and release these deposits to the base when above 200°C, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort
- Timer, for added peace of mind when cooking unattended
- Porthole doors, making it easy to check on food without having to open the oven door
- The Classic Deluxe 110cm also includes a proving drawer – a unique
feature for the range cooker market. This drawer enables a controlled, warm
environment (Temperature range 30-40 degrees), operated by a simple on / off
switch, and has slots in the base that allow warm air to flow in and prove dough
- Catch-rite™ door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite™ - After 10pm our clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night
|Fuel Type||Dual Fuel|
|Number Of Burners||7|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Dimensions||H 94.5 x W 109.2 x D 65.0 cm|