Jura's F9 is powerful, attractive and easy to operate. One touch of a button is all it takes and your favourite coffee flows into the cup. The AromaG3 grinder grinds the beans at twice the speed without impairing the aroma for optimum coffee quality. The innovative Pulse Extraction Process, (P.E.P.®), optimises the extraction time and guarantees the very best aroma even for short specialities.
In addition to classics such as ristretto, espresso, coffee, latte macchiato and cappuccino, the F9 also makes the in-vogue flat white and the popular café au lait to perfection. An intuitive operating concept quickly delivers the perfect coffee result. Continuing in the same style as the award-winning F line, the high-quality automatic coffee machine has a chrome front and elegant spout, making it a design feature in any kitchen.
- Creates 14 products
- Hot water function with 3 levels
- Swiss made product
- Unique Pulse Extraction Process for best aroma
- 5-16g brewing chamber for individual coffee strength and preparing 2 cups with one operation
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System
- AromaG3 grinder
- Thermoblock heating system for short heating up times and water that is freshly heated each time
- Intelligent preheating for hot coffee from the first cup
- 15 bar high performance pump for a rich, smooth crema
- Wireless ready
- 2 programmable brewing temperatures
- Adjust the amount of water to suit your cup and coffee strength to your personal taste
- TFT colour display
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programme
- Integrated milk system cleaning programme
- 1.9L water tank capacity
|Dimensions||W 28.5 x H 35.5 x D 44.5 cm|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.