Featuring the world’s first ACTIVEBlade technology, the Braun MultiQuick 9 is the best hand blender for the hardest jobs. The unique ACTIVEBlades move up and down to easily blend the hardest foods. That means you can be more creative and get the job done right, no matter how hard it is.
Braun's patented PowerBell blending shaft has been designed with SPLASHControl technology, an innovative range of features that prevents splashing and delivers smoother blending results, to keep you and your kitchen spotless. The unique floral bell shape of the blending shaft draws food inward for finer and smoother blending. The unique position of the blades inside the bell are specially angled in opposite directions to the bell shape.
Smart Speed Control
There are no defined speed settings on this hand blender. Simply follow your intuition and adjust the power with the squeeze of one button. Easily whisk, chop, puree or slice from low to high speeds of your choice.
- ACTIVEBlades move up and down to easily blend the hardest foods
- SPLASHControl prevents splashing, keeping your kitchen spotless
- Powerful 1000W motor
- POWERBellPLUS extra milling blade delivers more cutting per rotation
- Chops, slices, shreds, julienne, kneads and cuts into fries shapes
- 350ml chopper for meat, cheese, nuts, herbs, carrots and more in seconds
- Whisk easily whips, beats and stirs eggs, cream and fluffy dessert from low to high speed
- Puree and mash cooked vegetables to a silky smooth result
- 600ml BPA free plastic beaker with ml and floz measurement markings
- 350ml chopper
- Chopping tool
- 1.5L food processor
- Julienne insert
- Kneading hook
- Shredding insert
- Slicing insert
- Puree tool
- Stainless steel whisk
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.