The Stoves Richmond 1100DFT large capacity range cooker is perfect for a family home. Offering the flexibility of a gas hob and an electric oven, the dual fuel option allows you to benefit from the controllability of a gas hob and the temperature distribution of an electric oven. Dual circuit variable electric grills let you adjust the grilling power to suit, but with faster preheat times and the precision of a temperature dial. For smaller portions you can use just the inner section of the grill width for economy, using the full width of the grill if you're feeding the family.
Electric Multifunction Oven
The Richmond 1100DFT has 9 cooking functions, allowing you to choose the right one to get the best results depending on the food you are cooking:
- Conventional Oven - Ideal for traditional roasting as the top of the oven is hotter than the bottom. The meat is placed in the middle of the oven, roast potatoes towards the top.
- Top Heat - Use the top oven element towards the end of the cooking, for delicate browning. Great for dishes like lasagne.
- Base Heat - The base heat can be used towards the end of cooking to provide additional browning for pizzas, pies and quiche.
- Base Heat with Fan - The base element cooks the base of your open pies, while the fan allows the air to circulate around the filling.
- Defrost - The fan assists defrosting by circulating room temperature air around the food, it is more hygienic and is done in half the time.
- Fanned Oven - Heat is distributed evenly through the oven by the integrated fan. Perfect for batch baking.
- Intensive Bake - Suitable for food with high moisture content, such as quiche, bread and cheese cake. It also eliminates the need for baking pastry blind.
- Fanned Grilling - Circulates heat around the food, making it ideal for thinner foods such as bacon, fish, gammon and steaks.
- Conventional Grilling - This function cooks food from the top and is ideal for a range of food from toast to steaks. As the whole grill is working you can cook large quantities of food.
Easy Clean Enamel
A specially designed enamel inside the Richmond 1100DFT oven resists cooked on food and spills for ease of cleaning.
Intelligently designed shelves slide out to a safe point, allowing easy access to food inside the oven.
Halogen Flood Light
The halogen flood light can be used to illuminate the oven interior so you can see clearly through the viewing window without having to open the oven door. Halogen provides up to 36% more light but using over 20% less energy than a standard bulb.
Flame Safety Device
For added safety, the Richmond 1100DFT range cooker is designed to detect if the flame goes out on your appliance and will cut off the gas supply immediately.
The extra large wok burner on the Richmond 1100DFT range cooker offers the benefit of intensive heat.
Fully Programmable Clock & Timer
The Richmond 1100DFT range cooker has a 24 hour digital clock that you can programme to come on and go off so that your dinner can be ready when you come back from work.
|Dimensions||H 93.0 x W 109.6 x D 60.0 cm|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.