Price includes delivery, set up and training.
This item is made to order with your own choice of colour. Delivery will take between 12 - 18 weeks.
This full size high end F1™ Style Show Car with simulation equipment is exhilarating fun! Manufactured by specialists racing car and simulator constructor FMCG International, who have been producing high end single seater show cars and simulators since 1986.
As this item is made to order, you can have the shell in any colour of your choice.
- Brand: FMCG International
- Model Number: N/A
- Floor plan: Composite, finished with carbon fibre detail
- Main tub: Woven composite
- Side pods: Composite, finished with carbon fibre detail inside
- Rear deck (engine cover): Composite, finished, includes integral aero components
- Nose cone: Composite with detailed fixings to main tub and pillars to front
- Main plan and front wing: Composite, finished with carbon fibre details
- Head rest: Composite - removable to allow easy access for when in use as simulator
- Engine / gear box frame: Spacer frame manufactured from box section - fully seam welded and coated black
- Rear deformable structure: Composite, finished in carbon fibre. Rain light detail above
- Rear wing end plates: Composite with aero detail to outside face
- Rear wing main plane: Composite, finished in carbon fibre on leading edge
- Uprights: Machined from high grade alloy
- Brake callipers: AP Racing or Brembo
- Wheel nuts: Machined from high grade metal, anodised in Red and Black to identify side of car
- Brake disks: Carbon, with disc bell from machined from high grade metal
- Upper wishbones: Carbon Fibre detail where visible
- Lower wishbones: Carbon Fibre detail where visible
- Push rods: Carbon Fibre detail where visible
- Gear box: Machined from single block of alloy, with alloy drive shafts
- Wheel rims: Magnesium alloy, sprayed in contrasting colour
- Tyres: Pirelli F1™ travel / show tyres
- T camera: Composite carbon fibre finished in black / carbon with orange race decals
- Brake ducts: Composite with carbon detail secured to uprights
- Exhausts: Protruding from rear body work, polished finish
- Steering: Custom made, high use force feedback unit with industrial rollers and motors
- Steering wheel: Quick release steering wheel that is designed to visually match an F1™ type steering wheel.
- Pedals: High end solution, with electronically adjustable (suitable for varying height users)
- Painting: All body work is prepared for final painting, primed, undercoated and finished in a high gloss top coat. Final colour to be finished in Silver, Red or Black. Please specify this at time of ordering
- Screen: 3 x 23 inch wide TFT Screens (8ms) with super slim bezels, mounted on an adjustable frame
- Speakers: 5.1 digital speaker system, screen towers house main front speakers, with remaining speakers located inside the car. Sub-woofer is positioned at driver’s back for added effect
- Computer: Custom super high end digital PC with Intel Core i7 processor, Intel SSD hard drive for ultimate read / write speeds, triple head graphics card with display port, 16GB RAM, 1200w PSU, Windows 7 – 64 bit professional, wireless keyboard with integral mouse
FMCG International Limited is in no way endorsed by or associated with FOA (Formula One™ Administration Ltd), the FIA or any race team or sponsor associated with the Formula One™ World Championship. All references to Formula One™, or any derivation thereof, are solely for the purposes of description and do not constitute an endorsement by, or affiliation to, any of the above mentioned bodies or other companies and organisations involved in the running of the FIA Formula One™ World Championship. F1™, FORMULA 1™, GRAND PRIX and FIA FORMULA ONE™ WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP are trade marks of Formula One™ Licensing BV.
Delivery is via a 2 person carrier and includes delivery to a room/position of your choice, packaging removal and installation. You will be contacted within 3 business days from confirmation of your order to arrange delivery.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
We guarantee your satisfaction and want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return an item or you would like to contact us, simply call our freephone number 0800 0324 324.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Find out more about our Delivery, Cancellations and Assistance Policy