The Card that pays on dining, travel and shopping
|Make your Costco membership go further with the
|Great rates of cashback rewards on eligible restaurant
dining, travel and shopping purchases1
|Welcome offer of 0% interest on purchases for your first
six months of Cardmembership.2
Credit Card with variable credit limit
Representative 19.9% APR variable. Based on an assumed borrowing of £1,200. Interest rate for purchases: 19.9% per annum variable. No annual fee.
cashback rewards on all eligible
restaurant dining (no maximum)1
cashback rewards on all eligible
travel bookings (no maximum)1
cashback rewards at Costco and
almost everywhere else (maximum
£300 cashback rewards in 12 months)1
What is your average monthly spend on restaurant dining?
What is your average monthly spend on travel?
What is your average monthly spend inside and outside Costco?
Your potential annual cashback rewards:
The TrueEarnings Card combines the fantastic value of Costco membership with all the great benefits you get as an American Express Cardmember. The result is a Card that boosts your earning power with generous cashback rewards:
As you might expect from Costco and American Express, the service is a little bit special.
Only Costco members can apply for the TrueEarnings Card. If you are not a Costco member please visit costco.co.uk to find out how to get your Costco membership today.
To save time when you’re applying for the TrueEarnings Card, it’s best to make sure you can say yes to the following:
If you can say yes, go ahead. Your application should take less than 10 minutes and we may be able to give you a response in less than 60 seconds – so apply now.
1. Cashback rewards will be paid by providing you with a paper Costco voucher within your American Express Credit Card statement in the month following your Card anniversary on the expenditure that has taken place during the preceding 12 months. Your Card anniversary month is the one month period each year following the date on which your account was opened. See Card Terms and Conditions for full details.
2. 0% interest rate on purchases for the first 6 months will only be available provided the minimum payment is received by the due date. There is no interest free grace period on Balance Transfers or Cash Advances.
3. The additional 2% from the Costco Executive Membership Programme does not apply to purchases of tobacco, infant milk and stamps. The Executive Reward is provided by Costco and will be awarded separately to your TrueEarnings cashback rewards and cannot be redeemed online. For further information on the Costco Executive Membership Programme, please speak with the membership desk. Please note that you are not required to upgrade to Executive Membership to apply for a TrueEarnings Card.
4. Cashback rewards will be payable annually in the month following your Credit Card anniversary. 3% is earned on every full £1 spent and charged on all eligible restaurant dining purchases (no maximum). 2% is earned on every full £1 spent and charged on eligible travel purchases (no maximum). Unless stated above as being eligible, purchases will earn 1% cashback rewards on every full £1 spent and charged per purchase (maximum £300 cashback rewards every 12 months), subject to exclusions. Cashback rewards are not earned on Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, American Express Travellers’ Cheques purchases, Foreign Exchange transactions, interest, any spending in excess of your credit limit, charges for returned payments, late payment or referral charges and American Express Credit Card finance charges.
5. Your TrueEarnings Card acts as your Costco membership card, by allowing you access to Costco warehouses. You are still required to pay your annual Costco membership fee.
Applicants must be 18 years old or over. Approval is subject to status and terms and conditions apply. For more information please visit amex.co.uk/costco or visit the membership desk. The Costco TrueEarnings American Express Credit Card is offered by American Express Services Europe Limited registered office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom registered in England and Wales, Company Number 1833139, and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (reference number 415532) for the provision of payment services. Details can be found on the FCA Register. American Express Services Europe Limited also subscribes to the Lending Code which is monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board and is licensed by the Office of Fair Trading for the provision of credit products and related services.